Skip to main content
- Outgoing trade missions to export markets are organized for companies individually or for a group of interests. Most often it is a 2-5 days visit, during which the company meets potential export partners individually. Service fee depends on the country, to which the company wishes to export, as well as on the number of companies that it wishes to meet. Large companies cover the mission expenses at 100% amount, and small and medium companies may apply for the EU co-financing. More than 300 contracts on organizing trade missions were concluded in 2017.
- Incoming trade missions are 1-2 working days visits of a group of foreign entrepreneurs to Latvia, during which entrepreneurs of this country are given opportunity to meet Latvian entrepreneurs and to discuss cooperation possibilities, to find cooperation partners and new markets for their products or services.
- Online trade missions are virtual meetings of Latvian and foreign companies enabling Latvian and foreign entrepreneurs to discuss the possible cooperation.
- Consultations on interesting foreign markets and export possibilities.
- LCCI has a network of over 100 direct representatives, who can provide support and consultations in a specific country or region.