- Name: DELBI 2 (Integrated Business Development North-Latvia and South-Estonia 2)
- LCCI position: Lead partner
- Total budget: 447 547.19 EUR
- ERDF Co-financing: 380 415.10 EUR (85%)
- Dates: 01.04.2017 - 31.03.2020
- Programme: Interreg Estonia-Latvia Programme (EST-LAT)
- Partner countries: Latvia, Estonia
Within the framework of the project, small and medium-sized companies are provided with practical help in starting and expanding cross-border business. The priority sectors are timber, food and tourism, additionally, start-up companies are supported.
Aims of the project:
- To facilitate cross-border business between entrepreneurs from South Estonia and North Latvia, primarily in the timber, food, tourism and start-up sectors;
- To enliven the cooperation between the business support structures of the two countries;
- To broker knowledge and practical experience to the small and medium-size companies of both countries.
Cross-boarder activities for the companies:
- Estonia-Latvia forums;
- Participation in expos;
- Sales and export trainings;
- Trade missions;
- B2B networking events.
Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Latvia)
- Estonian Business Chamber in Latvia (Latvia)
- Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Estonia)
- Tartu Science Park (Estonia)
- Tourism sector companies participates in DELBI 2 stand during the exibition "VIDZEMES ENTREPRENEURS DAYS 2017" (In Latvian)
- Tartu Entrepreneurship Week 2017 - Participation of Latvian and Estonian companies in the seminar "Innovative solutions in the wood industry", B2B meetings between Latvian and Estonian companies, tours to Estonian companies (In English)
- Latvian and Estonian wood industry companies participates in DELBI 2 stand during the exhibition "Tartu Building and Interior Fair 2017" (In English)
- Estonia-Latvia Business Forum "EstLat Tourism Trends" (In Latvian)
- The incoming trade mission of Estonian tourism companies to Latvia (In Latvian)
This website reflects the views of the author. The managing authority of the programme is not liable for how this information may be used.
Lead Partner Contacts:
Mrs. Līga Ābola
Head of LCCI EU Projects Department
Kr.Valdemara str. 35, Riga