- Name: The Establishment of the United Entrepreneurship Support and Networking System for the Sustainable LV-LT BY Cross Border Cooperation (B2B)
- LCCI position: Lead partner
- LCCI Budget: 208 118.66 EUR
- Dates: 19/12/2013 to 31/12/2014
- Other partners: Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus
- Web site: http://ltrk-b2b.makit.lv/
The main objective of the cross-border project B2B implementation was the idea of promoting the long-term cross-border cooperation as well joint innovative entrepreneurship and the balance of regional and general conditions among business development. Within the B2B project its partners promoted cross-border exchange of expertise as well turnover increase of goods and services.
Due to successful and harmonious cooperation of partners, the results of implementing B2B project were significant. 3 cross boarder business support and information center were established and equipped for promotion of innovative entrepreneurship in Latvia, Lithuania and Belarus. E-cooperation platform was launched for the needs of the entrepreneurs of 3 countries. Cross boarder small and medium enterprises shared their experience in using innovative technologies. 5 international business forums and matchmaking events were held. 800 businessmen took part in seminars and trainings.