- Name: SME AISLE (Exports of CB economic strength maritime cluster to Namibia's market)
- LCCI position: Partner
- Total budget: 1 731 850.31 EUR (ERDF: 1 358 178.06 EUR)
- LCCI budget: 167.030.04 EUR (ERDF: 140 305.23 EUR)
- Dates: 01.03.2018 - 31.08.2021
- Programme: Interreg Central Baltic Programme
- Partner countries: Estonia, Finland, Latvia
- Homepage: https://smarturbanbusiness.samk.fi/smeaisle/
SME Aisle project objective is to support SMEs from Central Baltic (Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Sweden) with an ambition and potential to enter into new markets in Southern Africa using Namibia as stable entry point. Themes are shipbuilding, maritime and logistics, renewable energy, automation and ICT.
- Market research and analysis;
- Contact making trips to Namibia and other countries in the South African region;
- Organization of incoming visits to prospective clients and cooperation partners from Namibia and other countries in the South African region;
- Training, informational and practical support for companies interested in the South African market.
Project target results:
- An adaptable export concept of products and services for coastal areas of Southern African Development Community (SADC) with Namibian partners;
- The best practices are expanded in Central Baltic area and SADC area for maritime export;
- At least 15 companies have achieved sales in Southern African countries by the end of the project.
Satakunta University of applied sciences (Finland)
- MASOC (Latvia)
- EMERA (Estonia)
- Prizztech (Finland)
Executive Director of the Latvian Export Cluster
Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Kr.Valdemara str. 35, Riga Latvia, LV-1010