- Name: Information Technologies in Micro and Small Enterprises
- LCCI position: Partner
- LCCI budget: 291 506.80 EUR
- Dates: 23/04/2012 to 31/10/2015
- Programme: European Social Fund – 18.104.22.168.1 Support for training in enhancing competitiveness of enterprises – Support partnerships organized training
- Other partners: Latvia
- Home page: http://www.mmu.lv
The project “MSE IT” aimed to promote operating efficiency and productivity of small and micro enterprises as well to increase the level of their competitiveness and growth by using Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) as well provided e-skills. Within the project, it was planned to implement three levels of training – 1) digital skills and ICT solutions in the process of increasing productivity level; 2) The use of ICT tools in the development of the competitiveness among small and micro enterprises; 3) The use of ICT tools in increasing business efficiency and developing export.
During the period of the project implementation significant results have been achieved – there were realized 16 different training programs, overall 6784 trainings have been organized and approximately 1500 entrepreneurs have been involved. As it was shown in statistic data more than 90% involved entrepreneurs positively evaluated the project and considered that such training courses are required in the future as well.