- Name: LEF Network to China (Creation of export support co-operation network to China in Latvia-Estonia-Finland cross-border region)
- LCCI position: Lead partner
- Total budget: 1 178 072.26 EUR
- Dates: 01.04.2018 - 31.03.2021
- Programme: Interreg Central Baltic Programme
- Partner countries: Finland, Estonia, Latvia
LEF Network to China aims to create an export support network to China: the target industry is wood products with added value. The goal is to develop long term connections between CB region entrepreneurs (from Latvia, Estonia and Finland) and China economy request.
The partners involved ensures the quality of the process, due to their experience in export organization and their contacts, both in China and in the wood industry of each country.
Planned project activities for the companies:
- Homepage and catalog in Chinese language about Central Baltic companies;
- Market research;
- Guidebook about Chinese market and relevant sectors;
- Study tour to China;
- Participation in China expo;
- Trade mission to China;
- Incoming trade mission to Central Baltic region.
5 companies from Finland, 7 from Estonia and 7 from Latvia are primarily involved in project activities, and they are developing long-lasting export partners.
Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Latvia)
- Latvian Wood Construction Cluster (Latvia)
- Satakunta University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
- Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Estonian)
- Estonian Woodhouse Association (Estonia)
Head of LCCI EU Projects Department
Kr.Valdemara str. 35, Riga
Executive Director of the Latvian Export Cluster
Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Kr.Valdemara str. 35, Riga Latvia, LV-1010