- Name: CREAzone 2.0
- LCCI position: Partner
- Total budget: 940 126.00 EUR
- Dates: 24 Months
- Programme: Interreg V-A Latvia-Lithuania Programme 2014-2020
- Other partners: Latvia, Lithuania
- Home page: http://creazone.lt
CREAzone – is a unique youth entrepreneurship project, which aims to help young people combine business models and creativity into organic, young and promising businesses.
The goal of the project is to foster long-term sustainable youth employment by building entrepreneurship and business skills in Lithuanian and Latvian border regions.
CREAzone understands entrepreneurship as young person’s attitude, skills and knowledge, which allows him to identify a business development opportunity and take actions to use it. We believe that an enterprising person can positively change not only himself/herself but also his/her surrounding, can recognize opportunities for improvement and take advantage of them.
In order to achieve the aim of the CREAzone specific tasks must be implemented integrally during the project:
- to change young peoples’ passive attitude for becoming business persons and contaminate them with the entrepreneurial ideas.
- to train young people and provide them with practical skills that would helped them to generate sound business ideas, evaluate them rigorously and build integral teams that would bring the ideas to reality.
- to arm participants with the competences and tools to work out solid business plans as well as enable and support them in implementing of their plans and actually building their businesses.
- Karalius Mindaugas Vocational Training Centre (LT) - Lead partner
- Lithuanian Business Confederation │ ICC Lithuania (LT)
- Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LV)
Mrs. Līga Ābola
Head of LCCI EU Projects Department
Kr.Valdemara str. 35, Riga