To get the ATA Carnet:
- A list of goods to be imported and an application form have to be filled out and sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- LCCI forwards the application to BTA Insurance Company SE.
- BTA Insurance Company informs as to whether they will insure the ATA Carnet or not.
- The company agrees on the time when to receive the insurance policy from BTA Insurance Company SE and the ATA Carnet from the LCCI afterwards.
Documents to be submitted to the LCCI for an ATA Carnet:
- an application form signed in the presence of an LCCI employee;
- a completed ATA Carnet signed in the presence of an LCCI employee (user of the ATA Carnet shall place and fill out the page amount necessary for the trip);
- a copy of articles of association (original or a notarial copy);
- a copy of the registration certificate (original or a notarial copy);
- a copy of the taxpayer registration certificate (original or a notarial copy);
- a power of attorney or an extract from the Enterprise Register regarding signatory rights (original or a notarial copy);
- a copy of a passport or driving licence (the original has to be presented);
- an insurance policy (from BTA Insurance Company SE).
- Sample application form: ATA_application.doc
- Sample for the completion of the application:Application_completion_sample.doc
- Power of attorney sample: Power_of_attorney_sample_ATA.doc
- Sample of Power of Attorney for usage of ATA:Power_of_attorney_for_usage_of_ATA_Sample.doc