- Name: Go to mediation!
- LCCI position: Partner
- LCCI budget: 38 703.00 EUR
- Dates: January, 2013 to December, 2014
- Programme: JUST/2011-2012/JCIV/AG – Civil Justice
- Other partners: Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Germany, Italy, Romania, Spain
- Home page: http://gotomediation.eu
The project “Go to mediation!” entailed the establishment of a sustainable clearing house as a reference to those companies and lawyers who is dealing with B2B issues. Being focused on the promotion. The project was addressed
to disputes identified among experiences at European level. Under that light the main purpose of the project was to promote the process of Mediation in both civil and commercial issues as well to develop the access to justice for business.
Through the project the structured data provided by Mediation centres was used in designing public policies which are based on efficient access to justice.
The successful cooperation of the project partners provided the long-term sustainability of the project – improvement of contacts and networking between Mediation practioners.